Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Brighton, Day 1

This year we decided to start a tradition and have an annual "Circles" Camping Trip. Our destination was New Brighton State Beach in Capitola. Six families ended up coming and those that couldn't make it last minute were missed.

Leslie was giving Will some love, Carson didn't waste anytime trying out a new toy, and yes that is Liz showing off Will's tramp stamp and Curtis was a pyro right from the start.


After unpacking and saying our hellos our first task was to make dinner-Costa Vita salads, mmhh!


I didn't know that my picture was being taken, I think I was just thinking but I still look like I am going to hurt somebody! Knife in hand, glare on face, watch out fellow campers!

Dish duty, boys will be boys!

Chill'in by the fire.

Reiko making her very FIRST smore EVER!

Tasty!

That dirty after only a couple of hours

The girls.

The end of the first day came too soon, stay tuned for more camp happenings!

4 comments:

kali said...

Looks like fun! And CONGRATULATIONS Tiffany!! Sorry, I'm way late, and just barely read the post, but I'm sooo happy for you guys. Carson is going to be such a great big brother! :) When do you find out what you're having?

Cadle Clan said...

That is the best place to camp! I'm not a camper, but I loved going there with friends in high school! Enjoy!

Liz said...

Thanks so much for all of the planning - we had such a great time! Sorry we had to bail a night early - we really didn't want to leave, but it just made the most sense, what with Scott's overscheduling :).
We are already excited for next year & are ready for our assignments (you did WAY more than your share).

The Lamb Family said...

Tiffani, you are awesome! Thanks for all the meal planning, everything was great! We are already excited for next year too! It was nice seeing you guys, and glad that we could finally meet Carson;) He is precious!!!