Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day10


She has been my best friend since I was 10. We met in the Rollingwood Rockets swim team. I can always count on her for advice or a real opinion about anything really. She could always count on me to clean her room so that her mom would let me stay over. She would always accuse me of flirting with guys she liked {I promise I really wasn't, I'm just outgoing!} We thought we were so cool driving around, shades on (even when it was overcast) driving, er rather speeding around town singing, "I don't want no scrub." Oh, those were the days! We used to play M.A.S.H. for hours, stuff basketballs under our shirts pretending that we were having children, and talk in English accents fantasizing about how our lives would turn out. We wanted to grow up so fast and we did! We sure don't have butlers, but I think we did pretty well for ourselves. Glad she was my friend for all those years and even gladder that she was there to save me when I earned the nickname"splash."

1 comment:

chels said...

You're the best! I couldn't imagine the last 15+ years of my life without you...and we can't forget the glow in the dark stars all over in my car that I thought was soooo cool...haha