Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pregnancy Update

So this is me at 25 ish weeks-I think. I am feeling great, besides being forgetful and getting big! I can feel her move around constantly now and I am pretty sure that she has given me my first stretch mark right above my belly button-bummer! I feel like time is going by much faster than with Carson which is good and bad because I kind of feel like this baby isn't getting as much attention as the first and she isn't even born yet! I had my first "craving" last week, I just had to have a Jr. Western Bacon Cheeseburger and criss cut fries, it was delicious and so not good for you but I haven't had one of those since at least high school.

The fact that we are having a girl is finally sinking in and I am super excited! I sewed the curtain panels this week and went and bought the paint for her room today. I am a little hesitant on the color but I was indecisive for weeks so I figured that I would just go for it! We'll see how it turns out. We also should receive all of the bedroom stuff Monday and I can't wait to see it all together.

Our only dilemma now is choosing a name. In the Morgan family there has only been one girl in 49 years and she is 17 so I feel like I have to choose a "perfect" name, not that anyone really cares but who knows if we will have another girl so I want it to be good. There are a few names that we are debating between; Caitlin, Madison, and Taylor.

I like Caitlin because it is not super popular but still a solid name, plus she could shorten it if she wanted without it being too nick-namy. Madison has been my absolute favorite name since I was in 7th grade and the only thing stopping me from using it is it's popularity and the fact that I don't love the nickname Madi which without a doubt what her friends would call her. Regarding Madison, Andrew approves and says that I shouldn't let it's popularity be the deciding factor, "if you love it we should use it"...seriously tempted. Lastly, Andrew's favorite name is Taylor and he has said that, "if her name is Taylor she will be cute, if not there's no guarantee!" I think it is super cute for a girl but I am not in love with the name.

I would like to now what you think, but anonymously so VOTE.
You have until Thanksgiving and please only vote once!

7 comments:

Jillian Goulding said...

names are so hard!!! i just wrote you on fb asking if you had thought of any names...i got my answer. I am partial to one since it is my sister's name....but i also happen to LOVE it too:) i voted though so it would be anonymous. good luck choosing!

The Mortimer's said...

You are so cute! I am so excited to see the baby's room all finished. I know it is going to turn out so cute! Good luck with choosing a name:)

Liz said...

You look incredible Tiffani! And I'm so impressed that you've already sewn the curtains. You're so on top of things. Good luck with the name - I voted, but I'm sure you already know what I chose, since we've already talked about this. You can't go wrong with any of the names though.

chels said...

Tiff, I can't wait to see her room all put together, you are one of the most creative women I know and I know it will be adorable!! You can probably guess the name I chose, but I voted to keep it anonymous too :)

The Fishers said...

I love the name Emery for a girl. I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to use it. So if you love it, go for it! I'll vote too. But one of them I used to pretend was my middle name growing up because I don't have one and it always has bothered me. Which one it is, I'll never tell... unless you ask:)

April said...

You are so adorable!! Such a cute pregnant mama! Hope you're feeling well! :)

Lisa said...

Hi Tiff! So glad to get your blog on my list now. I like Caitlin and Carson....just goes together nicely...yes I voted. Love you!