Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged by Alexis

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys
1. I LOVE being a Mom more than I ever thought that I would. It is so nice to be able to be home with him. Carson is such a happy kid, he really brightens my days and makes me be a better person because I know that he is a little sponge soaking everything I do and say up.
2. I love "outings" and being on the go. I am not a homebody but Andrew is so we don't get out as often as I would like.
3. Learning. I love to learn new things as well as help people try new things.

Fears
1. I am afraid of getting old and not being able to take care of myself. If I can't drive, walk, or wipe my butt by myself, I think that I would rather not be alive. Right along with this, I am afraid of getting cancer or some other terminal disease that I wouldn't be able to beat.
2. I have a fear of getting fat.
3. Change. I am a planner so I do not do well with change. As a result, I am not very spontaneous.

Goals
1. Graduate as an R.N. This has been a goal of mine for some time now and I start school in the Fall. I hope I have what it takes to go the distance.
2. Exercise regularly. I feel better when I am active, I have more energy, am less tired and achy. I am hoping this will help my body stay as young as I feel.
3. Food Storage. Just do it.

Current Obsession/Collections
1. I collect the state quarters. So far I have 43 out of 50.
2. Organizing. I like my things to have a place to call home and it is easier to keep things picked up and clean if they have a place to go.
3. Cooking and Baking. I like to try new things and lately have been craving sweet things which doesn't help with fear #2. I like it when people enjoy what I have made, it makes me happy.

Random Facts
1. When I was in 2nd grade I had a flea market in my desk that consisted of pencils, erasers, candy, staples, rubber bands, etc. You name it, I had it. If my classmates were ever in need of something they would ask me and I could usually supply them with it.
2. I cannot stand my hair! It has NO style. It is flat. It's not all that curly anymore and it definitely is not straight either. No matter what I do I don't think that it looks good, so it usually ends up in a ponytail.
3. The thumb on my right hand is short and fat and looks like a toe. It is hideous! It would be one thing if both of my thumbs looked the same but they don't and I have always been self conscious of it.

The three people who I tag include: Kirsten Waidmann, Lisa Sly, and Keri Dalebout

3 comments:

Alexis said...

I loved reading that, thanks for sharing and participating!

Van Horne said...

we are excited to see you and your family. this coming week we are busy with graduations and tons of other stuff but the week after that we will be free.

The Aldridge Family said...

Hi Tiffani, I found you again. Cute tag, it was fun to learn more about you. I love being a mom too. They really keep me on my toes and at times I really have to bite my tongue so I don't say something they'll repeat. I'm going to add your link on my blog. I hope that's okay.