How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
1. I LOVE being a Mom more than I ever thought that I would. It is so nice to be able to be home with him. Carson is such a happy kid, he really brightens my days and makes me be a better person because I know that he is a little sponge soaking everything I do and say up.
2. I love "outings" and being on the go. I am not a homebody but Andrew is so we don't get out as often as I would like.
3. Learning. I love to learn new things as well as help people try new things.
1. I am afraid of getting old and not being able to take care of myself. If I can't drive, walk, or wipe my butt by myself, I think that I would rather not be alive. Right along with this, I am afraid of getting cancer or some other terminal disease that I wouldn't be able to beat.
2. I have a fear of getting fat.
3. Change. I am a planner so I do not do well with change. As a result, I am not very spontaneous.
1. Graduate as an R.N. This has been a goal of mine for some time now and I start school in the Fall. I hope I have what it takes to go the distance.
2. Exercise regularly. I feel better when I am active, I have more energy, am less tired and achy. I am hoping this will help my body stay as young as I feel.
3. Food Storage. Just do it.
1. I collect the state quarters. So far I have 43 out of 50.
2. Organizing. I like my things to have a place to call home and it is easier to keep things picked up and clean if they have a place to go.
3. Cooking and Baking. I like to try new things and lately have been craving sweet things which doesn't help with fear #2. I like it when people enjoy what I have made, it makes me happy.
1. When I was in 2nd grade I had a flea market in my desk that consisted of pencils, erasers, candy, staples, rubber bands, etc. You name it, I had it. If my classmates were ever in need of something they would ask me and I could usually supply them with it.
2. I cannot stand my hair! It has NO style. It is flat. It's not all that curly anymore and it definitely is not straight either. No matter what I do I don't think that it looks good, so it usually ends up in a ponytail.
3. The thumb on my right hand is short and fat and looks like a toe. It is hideous! It would be one thing if both of my thumbs looked the same but they don't and I have always been self conscious of it.
The three people who I tag include: Kirsten Waidmann, Lisa Sly, and Keri Dalebout