Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Playing in the Rain



When the weather is bad I have a natural tendency so stay inside. Conversely, kids are naturally drawn to the outdoors and don't really care what the weather is like. Yesterday it was wet out but had stopped raining. Although wet, spring was all around us and I thought, "why not let them go outside?"








So Carson grabbed his rain boots and water gun and we played and explored.



We all got wet and had to change our clothes and I guarantee that we all had more fun seeing the signs of spring and being outside than we would have if we had stayed indoors. We need to do this more often!







We encourage you to go outside!

2 comments:

annie valentine said...

Seriously, I've loving sending my kids outside. They're old enough to go unsupervised and it gives me an excuse to leave the door open. Great wet photos!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children and great pictures.

Barbara