Friday, February 13, 2009

My Sunshine

Carson is 20 months now and he is super fun! He talks non-stop and sometimes we wonder if it's normal but we really aren't too concerned. My favorite things he says include, "please", "dant you,"(oh so polite:) "Amen," "pibba" (pizza), and "waz dat." He constantly is asking what is that and is very curious. He loves to be outside and luckily the weather here has been amazing so he has gotten to play outside practically the entire day some days.


When he's not outside he loves to play with his cars and in his tent.

melts your heart...mine at least.

We have the tent set up in our room and he likes that it is away from his normal play environment, he could seriously play in the tent all day. Days that I am discouraged, he is my sunshine. I love him soo much!

blocks to the roof

4 comments:

Loren said...

so cute and growing up so fast. hard to believe he is going to be 2 soon!!

The Hunt Family said...

he is such a cutie! melts my heart too!

Alexis said...

Bryson loves that question too? What's that. It's great how they can just light up your day.

Leslie said...

He has gotten so big! Can't wait to see him again.