Friday, July 25, 2008

Keeping it Real

I know that I am guilty of doing something fun and then making sure that I get a picture "for the good of the blog." We have all looked at blogs that make our own lives seem dull and boring that leave us feeling inadequate. So in an effort to not appear so "perfect" I am going to take Sheena's tag seriously, although it probably won't be as entertaining to read or look at. Here are some random photos from around the house. For those of you who know me know that it took incredible amounts of restrain to keep myself from straightening or touching anything before taking these photos.

Kitchen Sink:

Laundry Room (in place of the toilet because Andrew said that was gross):



Favorite Room:

Laundry Hamper(s): I think we have four, really who has just one?!



My Closet:



Favorite pair of shoes:

Seltrait:


I tag YOU. Tell me something real about yourself.
...stay tuned more realness in the upcoming week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look hot in that last picture. I really like your hair.

Cathi said...

Dang girl! You are such a hottie! I'm so jealous! I'd be better off posting a picture of Jabba the Hutt than a selfportrait! (He's better looking) Thanks for being real, but I'm still jealous, I wish my house was that "messy".

Monica Mary said...

Sorry Tiffany but if that was supposed to make me feel less inadequate it didn't help. messy to you is a far cry from my messy! :) You are so cute.