Saturday, December 15, 2007

'Tis the season

About an hour before our party every year I always start to worry that no one will show up and then I worry that when they do come that they will have an awful time...
But I am happy to report that our annual white elephant gift exchange was another success!
When I busted out the camera and Scott ducked out of the way because he knew that I would be blogging. So instead of him in a group shot he has a glamor shot all his own.
Just the Girls
Hillary, Lindsey, Catherine, Me, Leslie, Valerie, Liz, and Susan
Another favorite was a green exercise band that is supposed to help one look trim and make exercising more effective because it apparently would make you sweat more.
My personal favorite was a small plastic reminder that can be placed in the fridge or pantry and will oink at you when you try to get food. It was called the Diet Piggy.

This year the most popular gift was a Nerf gun accompanied by a jock strap and modeled (several times) by Brandon.

To those of you who weren't able to make it, we'll see you next year!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo! I want that diet piggy! where did you guys get that. lol. (seriously...i want one)

Leslie said...

The diet piggy is from Harbor Frieght! Great party once again! Loved all the treats!

Tiffani said...

You can also buy the one shown on my blog online at:
http://www.mileskimball.com
It is only 6.99 and is probably worth the money considering that it might help the food budget too!

Julia Kelly said...

looks like a lot of fun. fun to see familiar faces together. :)

The Huffaker Family said...

Tiffany--
Thank you letting us come to the party with Ben & Les. Tony and I had so much fun!! It was great to meet all of Ben and Les' friends!! Thanks for the cute ornament, too!! Merry Christmas!
Val & Tony

Liz said...

We had so much fun at your party! It's always so good to get together with everyone.

Laura said...

That pig is super funny!! Haha! I'm going to have to purchase one for sure! I'm sad we weren't able to come to the party this year, but we'll for sure be on it next year!

April said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad to know it went so well... we wish we were there! Next year for sure! :)

Jen said...

Looks like it was a hit. You must be a fabulous hostess!!!! =)

The Mortimer's said...

Tiffani that was a great party! I can't wait till we all get together again. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!