Any great Oprah fan knows that her "favorite things" episode is one of the best to watch, probably because she gives away free stuff (I am not going to do that), and her favorites soon become best sellers. Well, I don't have that kind of clout but these are a few of my favorite things, in no particular order... because I know you are all dying to know.
1. The Magic Bullet: It is convenient and I use it every day and don't know what I would do if mine broke and they stopped making them.2. Simply Orange orange juice: so fresh, good by itself or a great addition to any smoothie.
3. O.P.I. Nail Polish: virtually chip free and they come in any color you could possibly want.
4. Joe's Jeans: just because I said so and it's all about the fit.
5. The Dust Buster: perfect for small spills, runaway crumbs and vacuuming the car. I received one as a gift and it is very handy.
6. Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk shimmering lip gloss: yummy and makes lips look fuller.
7. Potterybarn candles: their aroma can be smelled even when unlit.
8. Egyptian Cotton sheets: they invite you to bed--once you get soft sheets you can NEVER go back.
9. Sonicare toothbrush: fresh breath, makes the dentists chair a little more friendly and feels like you got your teeth cleaned after every brushing.
10: The Joy of Cooking Cook Book: informational and a classic.
What are your favorite things?